Thursday, November 12, 2009

Root Canal

yes. i got one. it was not fun. i show up at the office about 3:00 because i have an appointment. well b the time i get called back to the chair, it is 4pm. i was a bit frustrated. if appointment would have been 4pm i could have run home and let the dogs out [who who who who who?] yeah, let the dogs out... LOL ANYWHO... so then dr. eakin gives me the shots... ouch.... then the dental assistant starts to put a temp thing in my tooth... OUCH!![oh, you can feeel that?] me: YES!!! ummm dr. eakin.. she needs more stuff!! WHOO who!! so I get 2 more shots... awesome... NOT and then my mouth goes numb. niiiiiiiiice.

well they start the drill and and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noise... [annoying] and OUCH....oops... megan can feel that too!!! my body was so tense.... not a relaxed muscle in my whole being... so they decided to put more stuff in the actual canal... ahhhh i can still fill it a bit but it's not too bad. NOTE TO DR EAKIN.... give me lots of the good stuff!!!!!!!!

so we got done about 6:05pm. Seriously... wasted my whole afternoon. but i am not in any pain tonight. it was totally worth it... well not $1500 worth it, but worth it... :)

i met up with angela and the kids at casa ole. i couldn't feel or taste a thing.... lots of tingles.. but i enjoyed the evening. i also ran into the Deandas. It was nice to see them.

then..... i went to hobby lobby. i love that place. it makes me sooo happy. although, i am beginning to like michaels more and more... shhhh don't tell. hobby lobby has better sells... i bought a new cross. it's beautiful. i also got a picture frame thing.... awesome.

megan is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment