Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun Fall Weekend!!

I had a busy weekend. Friday, we took our annual trip to the Houston Nutcracker Market. It was so fun. Angela and Macy came to my house and picked up me and mom. We drove to the light rail parking lot and took the light rail to Reliant. It was cool because that was my first time on. Super cool. The platform was right outside the gate of Reliant. It was super quick and so much easier than years past. We shopped from 10am until 6pm. There was so much to look at and we didn't even scratch the surface. Since this was our 4th or 5th year, we have our favorite booths and like to visit those first. We usually run into several friends and even family while we are there. If you don't have a Christmas tradition, grab some family and friends and spend the day at the Nutcracker Market enjoying the music, atmosphere and the friends!














Friday night, some of my employees had asked if they could have a slumber party at my house. So I let them come over. We ordered pizza, played the wii, make bracelets, and watched some movies.
















The next morning, we got up and went downtown to volunteer with ACUTX [my employer] at the Houston Food Bank. We had a good group there and we really helped out with cleaning and seperating the foods out to be packaged. There were bent cans and bugs and other stuff. I'm not gonna lie... some of it was disgusting. BUT.... we had a great time helping others!!























No comments:

Post a Comment