Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Federal Holiday...

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!

I had today off because it is a Federal holiday. Thank you military for serving and protecting our freedom. Be safe Felipe! Come home soon!

Last night, we went to Molly's and there were some Marines there in uniform. We clapped for them and shouted OoRah! it was super cool. Here are some pictures from last night...


This morning, I had an appointment at the dentist's office. I broke my tooth a few months ago and tried to ignore it...BUT it came back to haunt me. Now I have to have a root canal tomorrow and I am soo not looking forward to that. I am also not excited about spending $1,500 to get it fixed, HOWEVER I am getting my other tooth fixed so I won't have a stupid filling... and I have the pretty white ones on order.

Also, if you think about it, say a prayer for my friend Krystal. She has been in the hospital and is about to switch doctors and things are getting a little scary for her. Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment