Thursday, November 5, 2009

BUNCO

Today, I had training in LaMarque. It was for the Assistant Branch Managers and me. I am caught somewhere in the middle between the Managers and the ABMs....


We learned how to coach our employees and make the workplace a better place to be. It was a good time. I enjoy the company of the ABMs. They are my friends, so it was a fun day.
What I didn't like was working 830 to 530. It is for the birds! I left the branch at 545 and had to sit in traffic.

I almost ran out of gas. I made it to the beltway and pulled into the Valero... just in the nick of time. I didn't even go home, I went straight to my sister's house to pick her up for BUNCO. We were starving... couldn't wait to see what was for dinner...

Then... it happened. The menu was revealed... Meatloaf.... what the hell is that stuff?!?!?!? So about 6 of us started munching on candy corn that was smuggled in. We also tried to figure out if bags of Sonic or Whataburger would be noticed... then we decided to just me grateful for the caesar salad and dinner rolls.

Bunco started off nice. I was at Table 1. I quickly lost that game and proceeded to only win 5 games for the entore 2 hours. Bummer. Oh well, I did steal a BUNCO... or two!

I missed my employees, so I am excited about being back there tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment