Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Being Aunt Megs


Today when I got home from work, I went to pick up Brooke and Walker because Macy had some haircuts to do and needed them gone. I offered them Chuck E Cheese, they wanted McDonalds... The only reason is because Macy NEVER takes them to McDonalds. Well, I wouldn't say NEVER, but rarely might be the right answer. If you know her, you know they go to Chick-fil-a. Don't get me wrong, I love that place and would take it anyday. Pasadena just recently tore down and existing McDonalds [down the street from Chick-fil-a] and built a BRAND NEW one. The building is pretty. The employees are pretty stupid.


The playground is awesome.. so the kids say. We got there about 4pm. I let the kids go straight to the playroom... cause that's what aunts do. So about 4:45, Walker got hungry... then Brooke. They had just discovered the video game center in the middle of the playroom. It's the "G" version of the games at the BARS... with photo hunt and everything!!! Anyways.. so I go get the kids happy meals.


What I order...

One Boy toy

One Girl toy

4 nuggets

1 plain hamburger


What I get...

Two boy toys

4 nuggets

1 cheeseburger


It was so ridiculous.... I might not go back there. I saw a lady take the wrong tray, sit at her table and open the nuggets, return the tray to the counter [without the workers seeing] because they allow another lady [who didn't see all this] take the tray to her table after they continue to fill it with miscellaneous food for her 4 non-english speaking children. OH WELL....


They had lots of fun running and screaming and meeting new friends and reuniting with old ones.


6pm. Let's head home. We get to their house... both start whining because they thought we were going to my house.... nope. The joys of being an Aunt... I get to take you back home!!

Also... if you notice in the picture, they are dressed up in their Aggie gear... because according to Walker "12 aggies died today" Bonfire 11/18/99 Remember the Fallen.

I love you Brooke and Walker!


No comments:

Post a Comment