Monday, November 16, 2009

headache.

i went to bed early last night with a mild headache. 8pm early... then this morning when i woke up it still lingered. I took some more meds, had a great day at school, then came home and took a nap. I thought i was ok when i woke up but the more i do, the more this headache knocks around in my head. ouch. stop that!

going to veg and watch a little tv. only maybe an hour or so. hope your day was swell.

oh, and today was my parent's 35th wedding anniversary. i am very blessed to have parents that are not only still married, but still really love each other. our family has been through some rough patches financially in past years, but my parents have remained faithful to each other, supporting each other and caring for each other 100%.

i am lucky. well blessed. god is at the heart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment