Sunday, January 3, 2010

They squeak!

Yesterday afternoon, Cory and I took Miss Zoey to the movies. Because she was still sleeping when it wax time to go, Cory had to interior her nap! Well they came and picked me up and we headed to the theatre to see Alvin & the Chipmunks. We got there and the show was sold out and we opted for the next showing... an hour away!!! So we went to wait in line. Zoey got a little whiney. I can't really blame her... I didn't want to stand there either!! We made it through somehow!!! About 10 minutes before the show [yes, we waited in line for 50 minutes] they let us in the theatre!!! Zoey was glued to the screen. She didn't even really notice that Cory left for popcorn and a coke... However she noticed his return!!!! The movie started and I don't think she took her eyes off the screen until she tried to climb in my lap to get more comfortable!!! It was a cute movie.... I can still hear the tiny high pitched voices in my head!!!

After the movie, we headed to an unexpected dinner with all of my family minus dad at Casa Ole. The kids had fun playing together and chomping on chips and salsa. We made several trips to the bathroom and played with the hand dryer!!

After dinner, we took Zoey over to sisters to play in the toy room with Walker. They played house, rock band, barbies, pirates, and even sang some karaoke. It was just an enjoyable time. Thanks Sister!.... And Mikey. And Cory.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment