Friday, January 1, 2010

I got a virus...

I'm so frustrated! I hate mean people that think of these viruses and prey on innocent people. Ugh!

Well happy new year!! I spend most of the day on new years eve with my family. Macy cut and colored my hair. Afterwards I took her over to moms. Then I went home, did some domestic stuff.... And then waited for Cory. He picked me up and we went to the Patricks. We were having lots of fun playing Pit and enjoying family and friends. Afterwards, we headed to Abels house, a co-worker of Cory's.... They shot off fireworks in the middle of the street. We celebrated with a kiss at Midnight.... <3



This morning, I slept in, started to clean up Christmas stuff but just can't bring myself to it. I guess I will have to do it tomorrow. I went over to the Blacks to have New Years dinner. We had pork roast, macaroni and cheese and peas! Yummy!!! Then to top it off we had banana pudding!!!!

Zoey and I played with jewelry and playdoh AKA potato... It was the funniest thing... She just couldn't say it... Here is a photo from my phone. I have a better one but it's on my camera and I can't take them off to upload them because my computer is messed up!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh


Well I am off to bed. I've gotta work in the morning......

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment