Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friends from a distance...

Sunday, Cory brought Zoey and we went to my parents house to hang out. Walker was there so he and Zoey played with toys AND watched TV. We visited with my parents. It was very enjoyable.
My friend Erin came in town from Seattle. She met us at my parents house, then we went to dinner at Gringos. We had a couple margaritas and just caught up with what was going on in our lives. She got to meet Cory and I was happy about that. I love sharing him with people that I love.Zoey was a little tired and got a little clingy.. to me and i loved it. :)

We had a nice dinner. We also got ice cream and took pictures.
After dinner, we parted our ways. The Blacks went home to get in bed, Erin and I went to my house to catch up! IT is true that you don't realize how much you miss someone until they come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment