Sunday, January 23, 2011

My week in Review


Monday - Cory, myself and Zoey went to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel. We had a great time. After that we were going to go to the park, but the weather was a little less than stellar, let's face it, the weather was for the birds. Everything was cold and wet and that wouldn't be a very fun time at the park. We decided to go home and watch Despicable Me. It's such a cute movie.

After the movie, we decide to take a nap. Zoey and I bunk in the bottom bunk and Cory up top. 4 hours later, Cory comes in and wakes us up. We were both sick and running fever. Zoey had wet the bed and me!! I went home to shower. Come back to his house. Run 103 fever.

Let's just say... no fun!

I took of on Tuesday, Zoey stayed home and Cory tried to figure out how to care for 2 sick girls at 2 different houses.... let's just say it wasn't easy.

We both went to the Doctor, i had bronchitis and zoey had strep. i am still coughing and zoey seems to be fine even though she only made it to school one day last week.

I am feeling better. Today, we went to a birthday party in Spring at a Bouncing Bear place. I think we have decided to have a party like this for Zoey. She will LOVE it.

Well, I hope this week is better... I have to work late monday and tuesday, but i get off early the rest of the week! I am going to work real hard and try to meet some goals by month end.

Church was good today. It was nice to hear an encouraging word. I loved that my family was all together and i love to hear cory and mom sing the songs! good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment