Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday!!

Today was a day like many others. I woke up late, rushed to get ready for work and hurried Maverick along as he was looking for a place to potty.

Work dragged by. Early lunches tend to make the day stretch. I drove to a park and settled in to watch some tv and listen to nature.

Talked to Cory. I mentioned that the park might be a good place for a wedding ceremony. He agreed.

Work got busy, phone went crazy and before we knew it, 6:00pm had arrived.

I headed to Cory's house and we waited for Larry to get home with dinner. It was chicken from Kelleys. It was delicious! I know I told you this already, but thanks for dinner!!

Now I am hiding under covers in the room, Cory and Zoey are playing Elefun. It's my life. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment