Saturday, September 25, 2010

Firsts...

Lots of "FIRSTS" this weekend....

1. Hibachi Grill - Cory and I went to Samurai Friday night. He had never been to an Hibachi grill before. He was so cute... watching the Chef's every move. He even caught the tossed rice in his mouth. We had a very enjoyable evening.

2. Live Football game - I received some FREE tickets [on the 50 yard line] for the UH vs. Tulane game. We met up with Felipe and hung out with friends. It was H-O-T!!!3. Projective vomit from his girlfriend - I only saw 13 minutes of the game. I got too hot so i went to hang out in the shade. Cory came down to check on me after the first quarter... i stood up and then i started to get light-headed, i started shaking, i started puking... on me, on him. i NOW know how to totally gross out my boyfriend.

Needless to say, I was dehydrated and he has placed me on "House Arrest". I am not allowed to make plans. He has never "managed" me before, ... I kinda like it!

he says he still loves me.... i sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment