Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

I spent the morning sleeping in as late as Maverick let me [which was 8:30am]....

I had a bowl of cereal [Golden Grahams] and they were amazing. I then took a quick trip to Walgreens... to get some candy for Cory and Zoey!

About 2pm, I headed over to Cory's. When I got there, Zoey was still taking her nap. My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with TWO dozen roses and a box full of assorted Dove Chocolates... they are my favorites. He also made brownies!!!!

A little later, Cory went in to check on Zoey. He walked out of the room and BAM!! she woke up!!! She called out for me... hoping I was there!!! AND I WAS!

We exchanged gifts. Zoey got a little Ty Beanie Puppy, an outfit that says "Daddy's Little Sunshine" and a bag of M&Ms.... Cory got a polo shirt, a t-shirt, a Wii Light Saber game and some cherry sours... i hope he shares!

Cory took his ladies out to Gringo's. It is one of our favorite places and I was 100% happy with this. Zoey loves to take pictures with my camera and then color them. She started out sitting next to Cory and then moved over by me. I can't complain. I love that girl!

Enjoy the photos...





It was the best Valentine's day I have had. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment