Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not me Thursday...

Usually on Mondays, my favorite blogger posts these "not me" statements to kind of confess some ridiculous thing you do... I don't normally participate because they are usually about children.... However, this morning while I was looking through my "weight watcher" bag, i noticed something that I can share...

I am not a girl that has a ziplock bag full of my favorite Dove chocolate in my "Weight Watcher" bag. Nope, not me!

I also don't have a bag of Reese's peanut butter hearts in that same said bag. No way! That would be insane!!!!

Well I did lose 6 pounds at weigh in on Tuesday, so maybe it's working for me!!!!

Happy Thursday!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You read MckMama too??? How awesome is that... :)

    And I get too embarrassed to post a "not me" anything. LOL!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete