Sunday, December 13, 2009

my weekend!

Friday, cory and I went to the Singing Christmas Tree. Mom saved us some seats on the second row. They were perfect. It was very good. It makes me happy and brings joy to my face! I love Christmas and the Holiday season.

Saturday morning, I got up and went with Mikey to take Brooke and Walker to Reagan's birthday party in the Woodlands. They kids didn't behave very well and so it was a little bit stressful. I was ready to gbe home. When I got home, I did some laundry and took a short nap. Cory picked me up and we went to dinner at his brother's house. Ryan and Ashley live in Deer Park and we had enchiladas along with his parents and his brother Clay.

Afterwards, Cory and I met up with Eilene and the girls for some drinks at Cullen's. We stayed there for a little bit and then headed to Sherlocks, We had fun there, but it was a little crowded because of the UFC fight. I was not feeling very good, I think I was just tired, so Cory took me home.
Sunday morning, Cory came over [again], i know!! and we ran some errands. I made Kani's Chicken and we watched The Wanted. It was a good Assasin/thriller movie. Cory has to watch a chick flick soon.... he owes me. :)
After the movie, we baked cookies and then decorated them. We had so much fun! Cory went in my room and found my sunglasses.... they were super fly!! ;)

After I played on farmville a little, we met up with Justin, Tracy and the boys and had a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Cory took some cookies home to Zoey and now I am at home uploading the pictures and watching a movie.[The Proposal]

Tomorrow I am going to helop Angela with the house, Tuesday, I am going to mom's Christmas performance, Wednesday, I think I am hanging out at the Blacks..Friday night, Cory and I are taking Zoey to Build-A-Bear to make an animal [probably Alvin and the Chipmunks] and then we are going to look at Chrismtas lights. I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. You sound a little busy.....I love you and am glad you are having so much fun! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete