Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Cory!

Happy Birthday to the guy that makes my heart smile!

We had the best day! I met Cory up at work and we went to lunch at Marco's. We had $2.50 margaritas and just enjoyed each others company.

After work, I met him over at his parents house. His dad had made breakfast for dinner. I had pecan pancakes, Cory had blueberry pancakes and we also enjoyed bacon, sausage and eggs! Captain is such a good cook! [But secretly I think my mom is better!!! LOL]

Cory opened his gifts from me [Stargate SG1: Season 1 and a Star Wars Light saber] and several cards. We spent the evening just hanging out and watching a movie with his parents. It was a quiet evening.
Friday, Cory came over and we had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and he played Mario brothers on the Wii. We [well he] got to level 9 but we [well he] didn't have all the star coins, so I helped him [cheated] find the coins so he cold play the new world. We haven't done much, but we've been together...that's the best part of all!

We did order pizza for a late lunch/snack. It was most delicious. Maverick was very jealous and he wanted some. We didn't give in. He got dog food...in a bowl.

Tonight we are going to party it up with my family and celebrate Justin's 30th birthday. I will post pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are beautiful... but you are even more beautiful when you are next to him! That shows true love :) Your face just lights up... I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete